我们把世界看错,反说它欺骗我们——泰戈尔名句英语篇

3、The furthest distance   in the world is the love between the fish and bird. One is flying in the sky, the other is looking upon into the sea.

世界上最遥远的距离, 是鱼与飞鸟的距离, 一个翱翔天际, 一个却深潜海底。

1、If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

当你为错过太阳而哭泣的时候,你也要再错过群星了。

2、Set the bird’s wings with gold and it will never again soar in  the sky .

鸟翼系上了黄金,这鸟儿便永远不能再在天上翱翔了。

3、The furthest distance   in the world is the love between the fish and bird. One is flying in the sky, the other is looking upon into the sea.

世界上最遥远的距离, 是鱼与飞鸟的距离, 一个翱翔天际, 一个却深潜海底。

泰戈尔名句英语

4、Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.

我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。

5、The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.

世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌。

6、I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择我。

7、Don't blame your food because you have no appetite.

不要因为你没有胃口而去责备你的食物。

8、Wherever we find friends there begins a new life.

在哪里找到了朋友,我们就在哪里重生。

9、I leave no trace of wings in the air, but I am glad I have had my flight.

天空没有留下翅膀的痕迹,但我已经飞过。

10、"How far are you from me, o fruit?" "I am hidden in your heart, o flower."

“你离我有多少远呢,果实呀?”“我是藏在你的心里呢,花呀。"

11、“You smiled and talked to me of nothing  and I felt that for this I had been waiting long."

你对我微笑着,沉默不语,我觉得,为了这个,我已等候了很久。

12、What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

13、The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.

尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。

14、Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.

生命因为失去爱情而更丰盛(生命因为付出爱情而更丰富)。

15、Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.

“我相信你的爱”,让这句话作为我最后的话。

16、Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。(不要因为外表的华丽而迷恋那些不适合自己的东西。爱情不是做给别人看的。 就好像峭壁很高,但是,高处不胜寒。)

17、God said to man, " I heal you therefore I hurt, love you therefore punish. "

上帝对人说道:"我医治你 所以要伤害你 我爱你 所以要惩罚你。"(如果医生要医治病人的话,病人就必须接受医治过程中带来的疼痛。因为爱一个人,才不能去纵容他犯错,当他犯错后,才会选择去惩罚他,而不是帮他脱罪)

18、Let me think that there is one among those stars that guides my life through the dark unknown.

在群星之中,有一颗星是指导着我的生命通过不可知的黑暗的。

19、Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall

there with a sign.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。(光阴飞逝,刚刚还是夏天还有飞鸟为我歌唱,恍神间,却已经到了秋天,只剩下落叶,他们不会歌唱只能飘落,再次落在飞鸟曾经落下的地方。)

20、It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢(大地的泪珠,使她的微笑如鲜花般绽放)!

21、My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了天空(我的心,如身在荒野的小鸟,已经从你的里眼中找到自己的一片天空)。

22、The leaf becomes flower when it loves.

The flower becomes fruit when it worships.

绿叶恋爱时便成了花。花崇拜时便成了果实。

23、The roots below the earth claim no rewards for making the branches fruitful.

埋在地下的树根使树枝产生果实,却不要什么报酬。

24、Dream is a wife who must talk, Sleep is a husband who silently suffers.

梦是一个一定要谈话的妻子。睡眠是一个默默忍受的丈夫。

为您推荐