“我收回刚才的话”英语怎么说?

take sth. back “收回说错的话”,指承认说的话是错误的,或者不应该说这些话

英语解释为to admit you were wrong to say something。

I've said a lot of things I wish I could take back but I can't.

我说过让我很多追悔莫及的话。

收回说错的话 take sth. back

take sth. back “收回说错的话”,指承认说的话是错误的,或者不应该说这些话

英语解释为to admit you were wrong to say something。

I've said a lot of things I wish I could take back but I can't.

我说过让我很多追悔莫及的话。

take it back. She is perfect. But I guess that's the real circle of life.

我收回刚才的话,她很完美,但是我想这才是生命真正的轮回。《摩登家庭》

其他

1

take sth. back还表示“退回(不合适的货物、衣服等)”

Fine, I'll take them back.

好吧,我去把它们都退掉。

The dress doesn't fit, I'll take it back.

这件连衣裙不合适,我准备退掉。

2

(1) take sb. back “使某人回想起,使某人回忆起”

英语解释为to make you remember a time in the past。

(2) take sb. back to sth. “使某人回想起……”

I think maybe being on a college campus took me back.

回到大学校园可能让我想起了过去。

That takes me back to the delivery room.

这让我想起了在产房的时候。

收回前言 eat one's words

(1) eat one's words “承认自己说错了话,收回前言”

英语解释为to admit that what you said was wrong。

(2) 注意:eat one's words不是“食言”的意思!

Well, I had to eat my words.

好吧,我不得不收回前言。

She did well on her exams, and made him eat his words.

她考得很好,让他承认自己说错了话。

其他

(1) keep a promise “信守诺言”

(2) break a promise “食言”

He said he wouldn't tell anyone, and he kept his promise.

他说他不会告诉任何人,他也做到了。

She said he would come back. But he broke his promise.

她说她会回来的,却食言了。

作者:雅思口语控

为您推荐